At Music Industry City’s Future Music Forum, we believe in the power of the community as a voice of the industry. Whether you’re a young professional, an artist, or an experienced individual, we feel that you deserve an opportunity for your voice to be heard.
How do we choose speakers?
- Speakers are chosen based on their vision about the challenges, opportunities, and the future of the music industry.
- Speakers don’t need to be executives, they can be anyone within the industry that has something of value to share.
- Company product pitches and workshops are not considered in this application. If you would like to discuss partnerships opportunities, view our opportunities and contact us here.
We review applications each month and announce speakers on a rolling basis. Preference is given to early submissions, so submit asap.
How to Apply
- Please provide as much complete information as possible.
- Make sure to present your idea in a concise and exiting way. Think about why people would want to hear your talk and what they will take away.
- Every FMF speaker will receive a VIP and Speaker Access Pass which entitles you to special perks and/or events that take place during FMF Week
- Please note: unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate travel and lodging for speakers at this time.
- In order to create the best audience experience and to include as many perspectives as possible, we may combine speaker or topic submissions into panels due to the limited availability of speaking opportunities.
- Even if you aren’t selected for a speaking slot at FMF, we may still be able to include you in our year-round digital series.
We look forward to reading your application.