First Round of FMF ’23 Speakers Announced!
We are thrilled to unveil the first round of speakers who will grace the Future Music Forum: Barcelona stages this year (Sept 26th-28th).
Brace yourself for whats is going to be an unforgettable experience as some of the best & brightest come together to inspire, educate, and entertain.
First round of speakers include:
- Keynote Speaker: Emily White – Founder, Collective Entertainment & #iVoted
- Fireside chat with Paul Craig – Founder / Chair, Nostromo Management / Music Managers Forum
- Jonas Norberg – Head of AI, Tuned Global
- Vickie Nauman – Founder/CEO, CrossBorderWorks
- Rick Gleave – SVP, Head of EMEA / MENA, Tuned Global
- Oleg Stavitsky – CEO, Endel
- Janishia Jones – Founder and CEO, Fresh N Sassy Productions
- Aga Samitowska – Founder/Consultant, whocares.media
Stay tuned for further updates as we unveil additional speakers, panels, and workshops that will enrich your conference experience even further. Trust us, you won’t want to miss the 12th edition.
And make sure to catch the MIDiA Summit on Day 2
- Kriss Thakrar – Research Consultant, MIDiA Research
- Tatiana Cirisano – Music Industry Analyst & Consultant, MIDiA Research
and Opening Keynote Address by Mark Mulligan – Analyst, MIDiA Research